Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Far, So Good

It's been three days since I started Weight Watchers officialy and so far I've been keeping at it pretty good.  The first day was hard and I ended up going over my target points, but that's okay.  You are allowed 49 weekly allowance points so you don't feel deprived.  So far, so good.  I've been sticking to the program pretty good and I know it's going to get even easier as I go.  At least for a while.  I know once you hit week five it can get a little mundane and difficult to overcome the hurdles. 

Tomorrow I start my exercises again.  I'm going to start slow again and work my way up because I  stopped for a couple of weeks.  I'm ready to figuritavely 'jump back on the horse.'  Thank you again to everyone who has helped keep my spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment