Monday, January 20, 2014

Money isn't going to stop me!

Well, the holiday's are over. The time for indulgence is over. And I was going to join the gym. Well, that was easier said than done. We realized that based on our income, paying a gym membership fee was a fee that just put us in the uncomfortable zone where our finances are. But I've realized that I don't need a professional gym to stay fit and exercise! I know how to do sit-ups, lunges, etc. I can run up and down my stairs for cardio. I can do a form of step aerobics in my living room while watching a movie. So that is what I am doing. Tonight for instance, I started with some light stretching just to loosen myself up. Then I moved on to some sit-ups and then lunges followed by some squats. To get my heart rate going I did a kind of step aerobics routine. I only worked out for about ten minutes but I don't want to push myself too hard right now. I'm at the beginning. I don't want to go so far that I can't even move the next day and not feel like I can workout again. Baby steps is the way to go if I want to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment