Friday, January 28, 2011

Nowhere To Go But Up!

Endurance...UP.  Motivation....UP.  Mood...UP. 

I just rocked my last workout of the week and I finished more than strong!  I decided to start with the elliptical machine today.  Low and behold, I was able to continue past five minutes.  So I kept going at a steady pace.  And wouldn't you know?  I was at 15:35 before long.  I feel amazing!  I feel like I got a great cario/strength training workout and also don't feel like I pushed myself too hard.  I think next week I'm ready to move up my time.  But I'm not going to be devistated if I don't make it to twenty minutes.  If I can make it to 17 or even 18 I'll be happy because I know regardless that I'm pushing myself!  I'm feeling pretty dandy right now.  Life is looking up.

There is nowhere to go but up for me!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. What a great feeling. Keep going! Its just going to get better and better!

    ReplyDelete