Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Workout Kicked My Ass But I Kicked Right Back!

Day Three!

Todays workout kicked my ass! In a good way of course! Today had been the hardest day yet for workout.  The last two days I've been taking it a little bit easier. Taking it slow to get my body adjusted.  I have been working out on the stationary bike for 15 minutes at 18 mph. It doesn't sound like much but it is definately great cardio!

Today I wanted to do things a little bit different.  I have a Wii and I have the Wii Fit game and Wii Active. I prefer Wii Active myself.  It has some pretty intense workouts on there.  I decided I wanted to do more cardio and a little bit of I guess it could be strength training.  So I decided today that I would do 10 minutes on the bike and then do some boxing on the Active for about 5 minutes.  I'm still wanting to stick to my 15 minute workout for this week. Next week I'm thinking of upping it to 20. Small steps = SUCCESS!

I started my workout on the bike and right away my muscles in my legs were screaming at me to stop.  I pushed through it though and made my ten minute mark.  I then came inside to do my boxing routine which consisted of target hitting and heavy bag. (This is all on a video game mind you, but it works!)  Four different sets of target hitting and then heavy bag nearly made me want to quit right away. I had one more workout left to go and my whole body was on fire! I had to push through. I can't quit! I WON'T quit!  I won't let the pain have the power over me! It kicked my ass royaly but I kicked right back and threw it in it's face!

TAKE THAT WORKOUT!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Keep kicking ass! You know I am their for you when you need it! I know what you are going through because I am doing it as well! We will help each other and when we have our family reunion in Sept we will be running circles around everyone! Check out the website http://www.sparkpeople.com. It has helped me and it has you join groups of people who are in the same boat as us and they have support groups and team goals. They also send you a healthy recipe every week and we use that quite a bit. Love ya Angie! We will rock this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD FOR YOU! I am hoping to get inspired by you. I decided my first step toward getting in shap was for me to stop drinking soda. Ugggh! But I do believe tomorrow I should get off my butt and go for a walk on my lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the greatest Chris! Love you tons! Thanks for the website. I'll go and check it out. Heres hoping to seeing each other skinnier by the reunion! heehee! Love ya! ^_^

    @aine: Thanks! It is definately hard. I have been having a hard time with the soda as well. I've just been trying to pound the water as much as I can. Good luck to you and I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete