Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Being Flexible

Today has not been such a good day for me.  Last night the wind kicked up really bad and it's even worse today.  Translation?  I have allergies and it's getting warmer and plants are starting to pop up.  Which means I am a miserable person today.  I can barely even function inside of the house let alone outside in my garage.  The garage doesn't have much insulation so everything is blowing inside whether the door is open or shut.  I'm upset about it, but it's really hard to do a workout when you are sneezing every 5 seconds. I'm going to catch up hopeful tomorrow with my workout.  But right now, my eyes are watery and itchy and my nose is runny and sneezy.  I guess we have to be flexible at times.  Not everything can go our way everyday.  'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment