Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Realizations

Hey everyone! I'm back! It's been an interesting couple of weeks for me.  I have lost two pounds out of no where. And guess what? I didn't even exercise. I did, however, count my calories and kept it under 2000 calories a day.  I am realizing that I really need to focus on my diet and nutrition right now.  I'm going to stop exercising right now and really focus on my diet.  I am dealing with some dark demons called hunger and  overindulgence.  I need to get them under control before I go gung ho on the exercising routine again.  I'm not going to stop forever of course but just for a couple of weeks until I get totally used to this eating change.  I'm still waiting on my blood test results but I'm still going to change my calorie intake to see if that was the reason I wasn't losing any weight.  Thank you to everyone who has stood by me with your words of support.  I know I can make it through this weigh-loss battle.  I will be able to change my life and keep it healthy for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment